2016. január 5.

Cheap and good - part 2.

I don't use much drugstore products. Mainly because I've tried too much of those and I was too often disappointed, secondly as one of my friends mom says 'Darling, we don't have enough money for cheap things'. But time to time I give a chance... And sometimes I'm satisfied. :)

When I was fed up with making my brows for loooong minutes with my brow pencil (in the morning every minute does really count), I wanted to try some brow mascara as a fast(er) alternative but I didn't want to invest a lot. I had no idea at all what formula should be the best, so I went to the drugstore selves, I decided to try all of them on my hand and buy that one which is the closest to my natural eyebrow shade. I chose from L'Oreal the medium/dark Brow Artist Plumer (other options: translucent and light).


Picture: Pinterest

I was afraid of a probably too-gelly-everything-stucks-together-effect but this mascara gives so natural look in two layers too that I am really speechless. The color is not very intensive but in two layers I get enough for my casual look (I have quite dark brows). To tell the truth I am so satisfied with the upshot that I was too lazy to try/do in another way when I went out last time. :) So if you don't want an instagram eyebrow, it's one of the best deals if it is not the best one itself.

The brush is just perfect for me: the size (little, cute, handy), the shape (something like christmas tree). The consistency is ideal for my taste: not too watery, neither too sticky, but fluid enough (layering is very easy).




If you want an easy and fast way for good looking eyebrows, that can be your besty, definitely this brow mascara is the winner. It stays during the entire day (and longer) without smudging or flaking, gives you a smooth look and easy to remove.
I think this is the best what could happen to my eyebrows. :)

INCI: Water/Aqua, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer,  Alcohol Denat.,  Butylene Glycol,  Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer,  Propylene Glycol,  Phenoxyethanol,  Caprylyl Glycol,  Isohexadecane,  Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide,  Rayon, Nylon-12Steareth-20Polysorbate-80Sodium Laureth SulfateSodium DehydroacetateDisodium EDTAPanthenolTetrasodium EDTAPotassium SorbateSilicaMicaCI 77492, CI 77499, Iron Dioxide,  Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891,  CI 75470,  CarmineUltramarinesFerric Ferrocyanide
Info from kremmania

IN MY OPINION: 5/5
PRICE: around 9 euros
SIZE: 7ml
WHERE TO BUY: Sokos, Amotion, Anttila, Stockmann etc. (in Finland)


I bought the product myself. All thoughts are mine. The post is not sponsored.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése