2015. december 29.

Cheap and good - part 1.


I don't use much drugstore products. Mainly because I've tried too much of those and I was too often disappointed, secondly as one of my friends mom says 'Darling, we don't have enough money for cheap things'. But time to time I give a chance... And sometimes I'm satisfied. :)


I use Clarisonic Mia 2 two times a day but the tretinoin treatment dries out my skin and the Clarisonic doesn't always take all the dry flakes off so I wanted something gentle and creamy. It does have creamy texture and contains little exfoliating particles - those are not so harsh for my matured skin either. I have to say I don't believe in its ability as an energy booster 'cause I don't leave on my face for hours, not even for minutes, to do the energy boosting. But it gives my soul some happiness - that is energy too. :)

It can happen that I'm blind but I'm not able to discover the C-vitamin ingredient from the listed ingredients. But that was not the point of my buy (I mean: buy a C-vitamin booster). I just wanted some gentle effectiveness and some fun from joyful fragrances - as I don't use fragranced products on my face (lipsticks are exceptions :P ). I've got both of them. :)

If you don't want anything serious, just to feel some very cheerful smell all over your face, grab this product. Yes, it exfoliates well and fortunately it doesn't dry out the skin as it does contain a lot of emollient ingredients. But if you've had problems (for ex. itchiness) from using citrus fruits extracts on your face/skin, please, consider well 'cos it contains quite much of orange flower water. And I do not suggest either to buy it as an energy booster. :)

Picture: Herbina

INCI: Aqua, Canola Oil, Castor Oil Hydrogenated, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Juice, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Sorbic Acid, PEG-8, Aspartic Acid, Parfum, Citric Acid, CI 16035

IN MY OPINION: 4/5
PRICE: around 6 euros
SIZE: 75ml
WHERE TO BUY: Sokos, Prisma, Anttila, Stockmann etc. (in Finland)

I bought the product myself. All thoughts are mine. The post is not sponsored.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése