2016. január 3.

Pharmacy's goods - part 1.

With atopic skin, I have tried a lot of pharmacy products. Here's those that have worked for me.


La Roche-Posay is one of my favorite pharmacy brands. Because of the tretinoin and the chilly winter (we have had minus 10 Celsius degrees for over a week now), the skin on my all face was itchy and felt burnt, dry patches and skin flakes were around my mouth and on my chin. My ultra soft MAC 182 brush that I use to put powder foundation and loose powder on, was a torture every single time.

I had used the LRP Cicaplast Baume B5 balm (in Hungarian, in Finnish and in English) before on my hand eczema as a hand cream and it was really good. As it soothes irritated skin and I'd had nothing else at home, I started to treat my whole face with it. I didn't change my routine or skip any cream/treatment, just added on the top this balm.



Picture: feelunique.com

It begun to sooth my skin in a few minutes, after an hour I dared to touch my face with my fingers without any fear from pain and that was not so sensitive anymore. My skin calmed down in a couple of hours, the redness commenced to decrease. The chalky skin flakes started to disappear after one application and an overnight, and three applications were enough to end the whole story.
My biggest fear was new acnes but fortunately I hadn't got anything at all. My skin calmed down completely, there's no signs of irritation or dry patches.

INCI: Water/Aqua, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, GlycerinButyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propanediol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Tristearin, Zinc GluconateMadecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Copper Gluconate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Polyglycery l-4 Isostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891
Info from krémmánia

IN MY OPINION: 5/5
PRICE: 40 ml around 10 euros, 100 ml around 20 euros
SIZE: 40 ml, 100 ml
WHERE TO BUY: pharmacies, online (for example in Finland only the 40 ml tube is available that's why I order the 100 ml tube from feelunique.com)

I bought the product myself. All thoughts are mine. The post is not sponsored.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése