2016. február 6.

Cheap and good - part 3.

Girls with acne-prone skin! Can you imagine your skin with no/less breakouts? I have good news! Now you can. ;)

DEAD SEA spa MAGIK MUD MASK

I was searching for a new mask. I had a clay mask and I wanted to try a mud to figure out, does the mud better or not. I loved the clay one: it was effective but not perfect. 


I used it during my PMS every evening after showering and I had only 2 blemishes on the beginning of my period. Earlier I had had at least 7-10. So it is a big step for me. I left for at least 15 minutes each time (1-5 minutes is suggested) as I wanted to test when it started to dry my skin. It didn't happen. Okay, it doesn't hydrate my skin, it just leaves a matte finish but not dry. It cleans my pores extremely well (I haven't seen such an effective mask for acne prone skin before).

When I ordered from feelunique, I checked the INCI as well. It is not perfect as it contains sulfur (can irritate), fragrance, chamomile (could be an allergen) and lemon (can irritate) but none of them are in the first 7 places.
I don't feel quite much fragrance when I put it. I haven't had any irritation during and/or after the application.


INCI: Harmonised Water™ (Aqua, Maris Sal), Maris Limun (Dead Sea Mud), Kaolin, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sulfur, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tilia Vulgaris (Linden Blossom) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis (lemon Balm), Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

IN MY OPINION: 5/5
PRICE: about 11 euros
SIZE: 75 ml
WHERE TO BUY: feelunique

I bought the product myself. All thoughts are mine. The post is not sponsored.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése