2016. február 14.

My Valentine's Day glam :)

I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I love my husband on the other 364 days of the year. Okay, in 2016 the other 365 days. :)

I usually wear a simple, light makeup. Smokey eyes are for the nights. But I do prefer bold lips when it comes.
On Valentine's Day I'm staying in my comfort zone and wearing my recent faves.


This is the most gorgeous, long lasting, no smudging, no fading eyeshadow I've ever used and seen. Easy. Glides effortlessly. Very pigmented, buildable. It's just perfect! The perfect mauve for mauve lovers in my opinion! ;)


I'm a huge fan of lipsticks. Especially from the purple-plum-black line with cool undertones.
This Guerlain lipstick was strange for the first swipe on my lips 'cause I didn't wait for so strong fragrance (in the store the testers don't smell as I remember). The scent is sweet and I can smell that for a loooong time. It is funny but I prefer nor fragranced, neither flavoured lip products. I haven't tasted it (not even planning to). 
This has a sheer coverage but it's bulidable. The color depends on your base lip color. The shimmers are not extremely visible on the lips. I gives some hydration but not much. I like that it leaves a very nice stain on the lips for long hours.


For more shades and swatches check Sara's post on Color Me Loud blog. ;)

I bought the products myself. All thoughts are mine. The post is not sponsored.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése