2016. január 25.

Dry/atopic skin vs. winter 4:0

A lot of us suffer from itchy, dry skin during winter time. Today I list you face products that can save you during frosty times.
(Previous posts: shower products, body treatments and hand creams.) 


Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser
I wrote about this recently. Check the review here!



Picture: Allure

(Hungarian and Finnish versioins)
It is a lightweight, quickly absorbing, not greasy cream and designed for eczema's acute periods without steroids. It's quite effective: you have to use it only around 2-3 times for visible results. On the good side too: you can use it as much as you want, not only on the face but everywhere on your body.


Picture: baroness.co

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5
Recently I wrote a whole post about this balm. You can check that here.



(Hungarian version: in January 10% off everything; Finnish version: in January 15% off everything)
You can read Paula's review here.
This gel-like texture absorbs very quickly. Although during application it feels silicony and looks shiny on skin, but a few seconds later it disappears and skin has its own glow. No, not greasy, not oily, just bare skin. 
Dry patches have cleared away after a few applications. My skin hasn't become greasy or oily at all (that was my fear before I had started to use).
It is so great that I've begun to apply it frequently around my eyes too. I have to say this serum is the best eye cream ever.


Picture: Paula's Choice

All products I bought myself. All thoughts are mine. The post is not sponsored.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése